This years birthdays were pretty fun. We went to Jackson over Labor day and had a lot of fun. Conner and Makelle tried out the river and loved it. Tyler says when he's 10 he will, but I won't ever make him. After all it's been 9 years since I went! Makelle got a present from the Nicholas' while there, but we did their gifts from us when we got home. They loved their presents, and Conner even said it was his best birthday ever. That was even before he got his last present from Grandma Ruth which was a weather station. Perfect for my future meteorologist/ natural disaster scientist. 

Getting ready for the river run. Makelle and Sunrise.
Nothing pro, but I thought the cakes turned out pretty cute!

Lots of cousins!


Conner got a Book of Mormon for his 8th birthday, but has been wondering when he could get his own Bible. I asked him to help me decide on his 2nd gift. He had found some transformers that he wanted so I asked him which he'd rather. He said that it was a hard decision. I told him he could tell me later. He woke up the next morning having decided that the scriptures were the better choice cause he could enjoy them longer. So cute!
1 comment:
He got a weather station? How cute is that. Way cute about the Bible too!
Post a Comment