Friday, July 25, 2008



This is such a funny video! I'd been trying for a while to get her when she was crying like this, but as soon as I pay attention, she would stop. I was hiding behind a counter, hence the sloppiness of the video until I got it anchored.

Paige is getting so big! I realize I have a bad memory, but I don't remember the other kids being quite so sure of what they want, and so stubborn about it at her age. She is very smart, but a mute. All she says is boo and Hi, just the same as before we left. She says mom and dad and a few other things, but they don't mean anything. She is catching on to signing and that is way fun to watch. She still eats anything and lots of it. She has started pretending she is asleep. Sometimes I think she uses it to forget you are there. It's hilarious!

I think Paige may have allergies. She has been sick or had a runny nose almost the entire time we've been in Florida. We had to take her to the Dr. when she was having a hard time breathing. They thought about admitting her to the hospital, but since I have a nebulizer and plenty of experience, they let her come home with me. I was glad. I'm not sure what I would've done. Seems as though she will follow the other kids in the asthma/ breathing department.

1 comment:

Cody and Haylee said...

Paige is getting SO big! She is so cute, even when she's crying! Funny, I have a video of Cody throwing a fit just like that :)