Monday, September 22, 2008

September Birthdays


Makelle chose a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. No one complained!!

Especially when there was left-over frosting


Conner chose a strawberry cake. He had just gotten back from his first rafting trip on the Snake river. He and Dad brought back cowboy hats for Tyler and Makelle. Some of the cousins found hats at Grandpa's house. They looked so cute!


The best part of birthdays is "Heavy, heavy hangover..."

4 comments:

Mo said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It seems like I never see you guys. I cant believe how big the kids are getting.

And thank your nice husband for helping me last week. It was a terrible day and I was so grateful for the help. I dont remember if I even said thank you. It was all a blur.

Pyper Nicholes said...

That looks like everyone had so much fun!I love that picture of Paige and Makelle with the frosting!

Pyper Nicholes said...

It's me again! This time: You've been tagged. Go to my blog, cut & paste & follow the rules. It's kind of fun

Natalie Murray said...

Amy your kids are so cute! I was excited to see you have a blog too! Do you care if I add you to mine?