A few posts ago, I said that I wasn't sure what the blessing is that came out of our last summer job. I have figured it out.
Eric will be taking a job starting in February. It is still selling alarms, but will be year-round. He found this company through a friend. It was perfect at the time, because they paid the full amount right away and would let Eric come and go. Eric did it for some Christmas cash for a week and a half in December. They were very impressed with Eric and have been persuing Eric ever since. I was very hesitant because it would mean another change and a move to California.
We sat down with the VP of the company and went over everything. After they said that we didn't have to move, we decided to actually give it some thought. Eric will be able to fly in and out and as long as his office is running well, we will be great! There is lots of opportunity for growth and promotions. We are excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WAHOO!!! I am so happy and grateful for this opportunity for your family! Tell Eric Congrats!
So, does this mean you don't have to go somewhere during the summer? That's awesome! How come I'm not your friend anymore?
That's a real good question. It has you on my dashboard. Despite what my blog says, you'll ALWAYS be my friend!
Oh, and probably not the whole summer, but we'll probably go out. Just Cali, that's totally doable.
That is awesome! Glad to hear you won't have to move! Things always work out the way they are supposed to! Congrats!
Post a Comment