Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Painted!


I've wanted to paint my front room since I moved in, but just never did. I have a great friend that is an interior designer (interested? designsbypyper.com) and helped me make the jump. I love it. I am also grateful to those that helped. I have great kids that kept themselves busy so I could get it done!
The furniture and decorations will come little by little, but I am so glad I started. It's fun to have put my mark on my house.

4 comments:

Pyper Nicholes said...

Thanks for the plug!

Amy said...

You bet!

The Tanner Family said...

I love the color! its makes the room pop!

Natalie Murray said...

Wow! It has been a long time! Good for you for painting! I want to paint my entire house but what I want to do will take a lot of time & money & I don't have either right now so it will have to wait! Thanks for the update on your family. Sounds like you are doing good & your kids are growing fast!