Friday, April 17, 2009

April Fools Day


First of all, I just HATE this holiday, so I'm not very good at having the fun with my kids that I should. I'm sure it's not really that important in the big scheme of things, but I feel badly now and again when I see all the cute things others do. Oh well!




I have a great friend that came for dinner that night. We made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and for dessert. So cute! One of the cupcakes didn't have any sauce (strawberry syrup) because one of the kids doesn't like sauce on his spaghetti. He loved his cupcake without!



Cute kids with cute cupcakes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! Love the cupcakes. :)

Cody and Haylee said...

Hehe, That's SUCH a cute idea!!! Without you even naming names, I can guess what creative friend would come up with an idea like that!

The Allen Family said...

What?! You never told me you hate that day! Any particular reason?