Friday, April 17, 2009

Sometimes they surprise you!

Tyler came home one day, having won a drawing from the reading minutes jar. I guess he got to choose a prize as well as getting a pencil and certificate to a restaurant. He chose a Sleeping Beauty book for Makelle. Then when he got home, he read it to her. I thought it was so sweet.

It is so interesting that Tyler probably picks fights the most with his siblings, yet he is the quickest to give some gift or prize to one of them when he has the opportunity. He gets to buy stuff at "store" in his classroom and frequently comes home with things he has purchased with his pennies. He has such a sweet heart!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Amy, I didn't know you had a blog! It is super cute and so are your kids. I loved reading all your stories so much fun!

Heather

The Tanner Family said...

What a sweet boy! My oldest seems to do the same thing first one to pick a fight and yet one of the sweetest munchkins ever. I loved the idea of decorating the door of the birthday boy. That was super cute!

Cody and Haylee said...

I LOVE TYLER!... I love the rest of your kids too but Awww!!! He's so sweet!

Pyper Nicholes said...

What a good brother! He's so much fun!

Natalie Murray said...

That is so sweet! Looks like you guys have been busy! Happy Birthday today!!!

Lauralee said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! So cute!!!