Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

This guy was so cool, but Paige wasn't so sure!



My cuties! Halloween was rather inexpensive this year. Paige is wearing a borrowed costume, Makelle got hers for her birthday, Conner's was found around the house with the exception of the $3 shirt, and Tyler wore the same one he didn't wear last year. I think we're going to try to get the kids costumes for their birthday. It's money that needs to be spent anyway and then they get more use out of it!




Makelle and her preschool friends singing for us.



The bloody fingers a neighbor made for us. They were awesome!





We had about 6 inches of leaves in the backyard. It took so much time and 25 packed bags to get it all cleaned up. The kids sure had a lot of fun!


Paige loves shoes, all shoes. Here she is trying on her cousins costume boots.

All the kids dressed up for a party at the cousin's house. The adults were boring, except Derek and Sara. Their costumes were AWESOME! I don't wonder any more where Conner got his skinny legs!

3 comments:

Pyper Nicholes said...

How fun! Those bloody fingers were actually kind of good, if you could get passed the almond finger nails! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad we could be part of your Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! HAHA

Cody and Haylee said...

You do so good keeping your blog updated! I have 3 months worth of pictures still sitting in my memory card. Sometimes I hate digital cameras. I LOVE your cute family!