I've been tagged...twice.
I'm gonna modify one to kill 2 birds with one stone.
8 random things about me:
1. As a member of the LDS church, the gospel is the most important thing in my life.
2. I love music, though I don't need it playing all the time.
3. I am continually amazed at all the people that love me and are so willing to help me.
4. I have 4 beautiful and almost perfect ;) kids, and a husband who works so hard for us. I LOVE THEM!
5. I never thought I'd love to crochet, knit, or sew as much as I do.
6. I could take or leave eating. Sometimes it's just not worth the time or effort.
7. I am not as good a friend as I should be.
8. Home is my favorite place to be.
8 TV shows I watch, or listen to-almost paying attention:
1. Channel 2 news, usually 10 PM
2. Sports-anything Eric is watching
3. NCIS-my favorite!
4. PBS kids-anything the kids are watching
Honestly I can't think of any others!!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. HALLOWEEN
2. I got a bunting done in 2 hours-if you are curious, comment, I'll share. I'd like to sell them!
3. We raked the leaves, just to have to do it again today, and Monday, and Tuesday...
4. I returned more than I spent!
5. We visited most of the grandmas, adopted or natural, we have.
6. I went to a halloween program put on by 5 preschoolers.
7. We saw an 8 foot mummy.
8. We got yummy homemade cookies at Pyper's house.
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Home, especially if Eric is cooking
2. Olive Garden
3. Grandma's house
4. Wherever our birthday get together is!!
5. Giacomo's
6. Red Lobster
7. Red Robin
8. Anywhere with my family
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Re-earning my YW recognition award
2. Not having to worry about money--probably never!
3. Losing the last 5 pounds.
4. Being able to repay all the blessings others have blessed me with.
5. Spring. Winter hasn't even arrived yet!
6. Having kids that know right from wrong and make good decisions based on what they've been taught.
7. Our 11th anniversary.
8. Thanksgiving.
8 things on my wish list:
1. Decorating my house- complete with real furniture.
2. A decent laptop.
3. The ability to figure out how best to relate to Tyler.
4. To communicate with Eric better.
5. A good office and location for Eric's job.
6. That I can figure out how to organize and keep it that way.
7. That I can sell my buntings.
8. That we'll always have the necessities.
8 people I tag:
The next 8 people that want to! I don't have 8 friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool! I didn't think you really read our blog... :) I'm glad you do... since I read yours... :) That was cool to see pictures from your trip. Your sister looks a lot like you. Very impressive you don't watch much tv, maybe I should try giving up some shows seeing as how that was probably only half my list.
You're funny. I sure didn't put that on there to make anyone feel badly, which I worried about, but cause like you with books, I'd get sucked in and never get anything done. Already I don't get enough done in life!
Post a Comment